therenamer.com (FORUM CLOSED, CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS)

Awesome Simple Best TV Show Renamer .....with Episode Titles!
It is currently Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:25 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:13 pm 
Site Admin

TED makes downloading TV shows easy!

TED can find episodes of any TV show you like to watch. Just add your favorite shows to ted and he will search for the newest episodes and downloads them for you.

http://www.ted.nu/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:55 pm 

TED is java-based and it is very slow. I prefer using an RSS client to keep tabs on new shows being available and downloading manually.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:46 pm 
Site Admin

Yup, TED can be slow, but it's made to work on Windows/Mac/Linux...so they chosed Java.

I don't mind the slowness, as long as it works :lol: .... and automatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:25 am 

You can easily do that yourself using deluge's rss pluging and sharetv.org rss feeds. But ted indeed makes it even easier. I really like to auto-schedule torrent download of my favourite show, but I don't have a DVR.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:25 am 

How to get my torrent download speed up to 400 kbps? I have 3 mbps internet connection dialup broadband. My normal downloading up to 400 kbps but torrent downloading only up to 50 kbps. I m using bit torrent for torrents downloads. How to get my torrent download speed up to 400 kbps?

Post subject: Mmmoking WoW gold
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:23 pm 

I must say, that from every website I have visited and ordered gold from, MMOkings has the best and easiest to work your way around. The gold is a tad more expensive than at other places, but in contrast to other goldsellers, MMOkings doesn't sell or transfer the gold from a chinese IP therefore the Banchance is reduced a lot.
I ordered 5.000 Gold and chose FaceToFace trade to minimize the chance to be banned even further. I decided to check out the live chat to see what it was like, since that is essential when buying gold - in case any problems occur. Livechat spoke perfect english and understood me perfectly.
The gold arrived 2 hrs after I spoke to live chat, very impressive, fast and smooth.

Website layout: 5 out of 5
Easy to work my way around to what i needed.
Price level: 3.5 out of 5
It was a bit more expensive than elsewhere.
Security: 5 out of 5
I must say that the whole security had me impressed it seems that they really care about their customers, therefore the price might be a bit higher, but rather that than having my Main account banned!
Livechat: 5 out of 5
Most excellent, nothing to put my finger on here.
Overall: I must say that I am really impressed. The prices was a bit higher than other places, but the security and professionalism of the livechat made the higher price okay in my opinion. I can highly recommend MMOkings when buying gold.
Discount : Kings45

Visist them at mmokings.com

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:20 pm 

lapetina wrote:
How to get my torrent download speed up to 400 kbps? I have 3 mbps internet connection dialup broadband. My normal downloading up to 400 kbps but torrent downloading only up to 50 kbps. I m using bit torrent for torrents downloads. How to get my torrent download speed up to 400 kbps?

Lapetina,

If you use uTorrent..just Google "How To Speed Up uTorrent" or a similar phrase...There are several
guides to make uTorrent much faster...I have cable broadband 10 Mbps down/5 Mbps Up and before I tweaked
uTorrent it wouldn't get above 300k ... Now it usually downloads at 1-2 Mbps...

But check out the ratio of seeders to leechers as well...if the seeders are say 250 and leechers are 100 you will
(after tweaking uTorrent) get much faster downloads...but if the ratio is 100 seeders to 250 leechers then that file will
take alot longer to download...Hope This Helps..Reply to this post if you need further help..

Portmerchant