therenamer.com (FORUM CLOSED, CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS)

Awesome Simple Best TV Show Renamer .....with Episode Titles!
It is currently Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:19 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:25 am 

Last night the 23rd of September, saw the Glamorous stars take Hollywood by storm for the 2012 clothing Emmy Awards. (Mind you, the storm they caused was a little bit more pleasant than the one we got here today; I needed a boat to leave my house!) And, my oh my, was the style something amazing, as per-usual. Now I’m very much into acting Award Shows as I am a trained actress so I do actually have a genuine interest in the award section and I’ve good opinion on what I feel should take the awards, but my main focus, without fail is always the amazing dresses! I can’t help it. I completely creep out all the dresses the next day or even watch the Red Carpet ‘Live’ at some ridiculous hour of the morning!
Last night the fashion did not disappoint and Blue was THE colour to be seen in. From sea-foam blue, to turquoise, to navy- it was a popular choice. ‘Modern Family’ actress Sophia Vergara stunned crowds with a beautiful fashion Rings, vintage-look Zuhair Murad turquoise-blue dress that was all-over beaded and had a key hole slit at the chest. I think she’s an absolute beauty! Young Actress Hayden Panettiere however, did give Sophia Vergara a good run for money in her absolutely amazing Indian princess, Sari style dress by designer Marchesa. It was a stunning navied-blue shade that draped over a gold body and had gold-leaf detailing up the backless Dress http://www.thesellingonline.com/fashion ... -1066.html. it was completely breath-takingly beautiful.
Model and Project-Runway presenter, Heidi Klum also went down the route of a blue dress, this time in the form of a powder blue, sea foam shade by designer Alexandre Vauthier. Her dress was beautiful also and rocked that whole high thigh spilt on both sides, and a deep ‘V’ neck. She looked very effortlessly gorgeous as she always seems to! Dancing with the Star Julianne Hough went for the sea green, feel dress too and again looked completely knock-out. Her dress was a strapless, Georges Hobieka Couture creation and also had a mermaid style to it. Her Party Dress http://www.thesellingonline.com/2012-ne ... -1109.html was all over beaded quite like Sophia Vergara’s and the end had a very pretty petal style finish to it!