therenamer.com (FORUM CLOSED, CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS)

Awesome Simple Best TV Show Renamer .....with Episode Titles!
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:47 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Utorrent mode ,xbmc mode
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:38 am 

create utorrent mode -in command:
when torrents are finished downloading it will run your program: ....therenamer.exe -umode:
force close for utorrent
-fetch tv
-fetch movie
-open resume file for utorrent and replace the old name/place of show/movie with new name/place - i assume your program write down this place somehow so it is easy to replased places/names by using notepad>replce>save>close
-start utorrent
benefit is that we will keep seeding the file until we have it or need it

xbmc mode -in settings:
-making nfo by their standart wich is in their forum
-download logo file for the tvshow from http://www.lockstockmods.net/ -these files have only one model at the moment so they are always the same
-in future if this is well acsepted you could be adding other files for download if you want, but the choise there is grate, so it is not good idea until your program become more like metadata colector
Benefit is that if it worked grate with your program you can add modes later for other most used media center softwares

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:15 pm 

I would like to add a request that XBMC mode be completely "silent" or "hidden" (specifically for windows, obviously)
Right now if I'm in XBMC watching something, and utorrent finishes downloading a file, then TheRenamer runs with the "-fetch"
It still shows up in the system tray and causes XBMC to minimize for a few seconds and show the desktop... which is kind of annoying.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:08 pm 
Site Admin

Boondock wrote:
I would like to add a request that XBMC mode be completely "silent" or "hidden" (specifically for windows, obviously)
Right now if I'm in XBMC watching something, and utorrent finishes downloading a file, then TheRenamer runs with the "-fetch"
It still shows up in the system tray and causes XBMC to minimize for a few seconds and show the desktop... which is kind of annoying.

I tried but can't do much about it. Even when I don't show the system tray, XBMC still looses focus.
What I did do is always send focus back to XBMC. XBMC should automatically go back to full screen mode. Hope that worked.

If XBMC don't want other apps to steal it's focus when in full screen, they should set it so in their app.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:26 pm 

the reason is that when xbmc is in real full screen it is not posible to play with the interface of os thats why most program use so called fake full screen - you can change this in setings of xbmc and it wont change your expirence. they use this full screen so, they can use almost all cpu and ram they will need for smooth expirience, that is needed so if your pc is a litlle slow or old you would also be able to see nice xbmc, so if you have nice cpu and more then 2gb ram, just change this in setings of xbmc it wont make diffrence for you, in my case it makes a diffrence because i use internal mother board video, but any video card should be able to handle it well